How to Apply
To be considered for any type of Federal Aid or GCOP scholarships, all students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid:
- Complete your FAFSA
- Use school code E01254.
- Federal Direct Loan MPN
- All students are required to complete a Master Promissory Note for all direct loans. A separate MPN is required for the Direct Unsubsidized and the Direct Grad Plus loan.
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal regulations require that student borrowers must complete a one-entrance counseling session before loans can be disbursed. This session explains your rights as a borrower and provides information about how to manage your student loans, both during and after college.
- Set-Up Student Account for Direct Deposit
- Direct deposit via epay is the easiest and quickest way to ensure that you receive your refund in a timely manner. If you choose to receive paper checks, the Bursar's office will mail your refund to the mailing address you have on file with GCOP. The Bursar's office has a set schedule during the term when checks are printed.