77. The Influence of Microhydration on the Ionization Energy Thresholds of Uracil and Thymine. David M. Close, Carlos E. Crespo-Hernandez, L. Gorb, J. Leszczynski submitted to the J Phys. Chem. A, 109, 9279-9283 (2005).
78. The Influence of Microhydration on the Ionization Energy Thresholds of Thymine: Comparisions of Theoretical Calculations with Experimental Values, David M. Close, Carlos E. Crespo-Hernandez, L. Gorb, J. Leszczynski, J. Phys. Chem. A. 110, 7485-7490 (2006).
79. Electron Transfer in Amino Acid-Nucleic Acid Base Complexes: EPR, ENDOR and DFT Study of X-Irradiated N-Formylglycine-Cytosine Complex Crystals, E. Sagstuen, D.M. Close, R. Vagane, E.O. Hole. J. Phys. Chem. A 110, 8653-62 (2006).
80. Alkyl Radical Adducts of Aromatic N-Oxides as Hydrogen-abstracting agents: The Reactivity of Phenazine-N,N’-dioxide-methyl Radical Adduct, Y. Razkazovskiy and D.M. Close, Res. Chem. Intermed, 32, 625-635 (2006).
81. On the Determination of Redox Potentials for the Watson-Crick Base Pairs, DNA Nucleosides, and Relevant Nucleoside Analogs, Carlos E. Crespo-Hernandez, David M. Close, L. Gorb, J. Leszczynski, J. Phys. Chem. B 111, 5386-5395 (2007)
82. From the Primary Radiation Induced Radicals in DNA Constituents to Strand Breaks: Low Temperature EPR/ENDOR Studies, D. M. Close. Chapter in the book “Radiation Induced Molecular Phenomena in Nucleic Acids, J. Leszczynski and M. Shukla, eds, Springer 2008.
83. Theoretical Elucidation of Conflicting Experimental Data on Vertical Ionization Potentials of Microhydrated Thymine, D.M. Close, C. E. Crespo-Hernández, Leonid Gorb, and Jerzy Leszczynski, Selected as a High Impact Letter to J. Phys. Chem.112, 4405-4409 (2008).