My Goals, My Future, My Degree Now, Not Later...
Degree Works is an academic advising and degree audit tool that helps advisors and students track their degree progress in real-time!
Fully integrated with GoldLink, Degree Works gives students an up-to-date, play-by-play of courses taken and courses needed to help them plan and complete their degree(s) on time!
"What If..." scenarios, allow students to experiment with changing majors or degree plans.
Degree Works 4.1.6 performs best when you clear browsing history before using Chrome or Firefox for the first time.
Student Education Plan in Degree Works now provides 4 different view:
- Calendar view - compact view of the 4 year plan
- Audit view - side by side view of your audit & 4 year plan
- Edit view - changes to the plan are made in this view
- Note view - Allows you to print notes attached to a class
DEGREE NOW, NOT LATER
15 To Finish Initiative.... Plan to earn your Degree Now, Not Later
15 to Finish Initiative encourages students to take 15 credits per semester. The initiative is geared towards helping students graduate within a reasonable time. Use the plan function in Degree Works to see how 15 credits per semester will affect your graduation date. Watch the video below for more information on 15 to Finish.
120 credits/15 credits per semester = 8 semesters.
This translates to 4 years for a freshman to earn a degree.
PLAN for 15 to finish with Degree Works
Benefits and Features of Degree Works
- Provides real-time degree audit, history and information and allows for improved course and degree planning
- Provides planning scenarios if you change majors, concentrations or plans
- Improves Advisor communication for courses and requirements
- GPA calculator - See how final grades may affect the overall GPA
- Still Need Courses- Hyperlinks to information about the course, proficiency intensives etc.
HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING DEGREE WORKS.
Try resetting your password and avoid using $ & + % in your password
Degree Works does not replace the requirement to meet with your advisor!
Requirements are based on 2011-12 and future catalogs.
Students on catalogs prior to 2011-12 may use the What-If function in Degree Works to view an audit based on the newer catalogs.
To Schedule a Training