- Degree Works
- Who We Are
- Banner Tutorials
- Contact Us
Congratulations August and December 2017 graduates!
We look forward to celebrating with you on
Saturday, December 16, 2017!
Ceremony times are assigned by college. Find your college and analyst by clicking here or checking your Degree Works audit.
The graduation ceremony for August and December 2017 graduates will take place Saturday, December 16, 2017 in the Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center (Minidome), at the following times:
Arts & Sciences
Continuing Studies & Academic Outreach
New Media Studio (graduate level)
Business & Technology
Clinical and Rehabilitative Health Sciences
Pharmacy (undergraduate level)
Biomedical Sciences (graduate level)
Graduation Ceremony Tips
The December 2017 commencement program will be available for viewing in early December 2017.
Graduation Rehearsal for August and December 2017 graduates will take place Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Students will attend the rehearsal that begins at the same time as their ceremony. Rehearsal will be held in the Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center (Minidome). Final instructions will be given at this time.
Attendance at the Graduation Ceremony
Each graduation ceremony will last approximately 2 hours. While participation is not mandatory, we encourage students to attend, so we can celebrate graduation together.
The use of cell phones during the ceremony is discouraged, as is the use of air horns, throwing of confetti, inflatable balls, etc. Some items may be confiscated if brought to the Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center (Minidome).
Please note graduates will not be allowed any carried personal items other than a name card on the floor level of the Mini-Dome. Graduates are encouraged to leave personal items in their vehicles or utilize the coat rooms. Security and other staff will be available to assist students in finding appropriate storage for personal items. Exceptions may be granted for medical reasons. Cell phones will be allowed.
View the Graduation Ceremony Live
Graduation Parking Map
Graduation Parking Tips
The following is some information and tips to help you and your guests find convenient parking on campus.
- Please note that there are two graduation ceremonies occurring at 10 AM and at 2 PM. With the first ceremony lasting nearly two hours it is probable that many parking spots will be occupied as those arrive for the second ceremony. Please keep this in mind and plan accordingly for time.
- Parking will be permitted on both the East and West sides of Memorial Center. The parking garage will be open. Access to the west end of campus and the parking garage will be from the west side only. Enter from State of Franklin Road via Jack Vest Drive only. View Parking Map
- All ETSU parking lots will be open and available for parking. No permits required. Fire lane, handicap, service vehicle and no parking areas will be enforced.
- Parking for disabled guests is available at any appropriately marked space. Entrance for disability seating is located on the west side of the Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center (Minidome) near the parking garage. (View numbers 2 and 3 on the Parking Map) Details and special permits available at graduation rehearsal.
- Note: The elevator in the parking garage that opens into the Marketplace may not be open on Graduation Day. Signs will be placed to direct guests to alternative elevators and exit routes.
- We request that all guests attending Graduation Ceremonies park on ETSU's campus. View Parking Map
- Police, parking attendants, and security personnel will be available to direct traffic and help find parking.