TN eCampus Registration
Students interested in participating in the TN eCampus (RODP), or enrolling in TN eCampus courses should take the following steps:
- If you will be completing an TN eCampus degree (BSPS, BSIS, Nursing FNP, etc.), complete the RODP Student Profile if you have not previously completed this information from the TN eCampus website at www.tnecampus.info. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Apply for admission to ETSU (If not currently enrolled)
- Contact Academic Technology Support at 423-439-8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for general information.
- Fill out the online form at this to request a permit for an TN eCampus course.(Permit request form can take 24-48 hours to be processed.)
- Login to Goldlink to register for a TN eCampus course. View the tutorial for adding a TN eCampus course.
- Order your books through the TBR Virtual Bookstore to ensure an accurate order.