Students interested in participating in the Regents Online Degree Programs (RODP), or enrolling in RODP courses should take the following steps:
- If you willl be completing an RODP degree (BSPS, BSIS, Nursing FNP, etc). complete the RODP Student Profile if you have not previously completed this information from the RODP website at www.rodp.org. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Apply for admission to ETSU (If not currently enrolled)
- Contact the Office of eLearning at 423-439-8611 or email@example.com
for general information.
- Fill out the online form at this to request a permit for an RODP course.(Permit request form can take 24-48 hours to be processed.)
- Login to Goldlink to register for RODP course. View the tutorial for adding an RODP course.
- Order your books through the TBR Virtual Bookstore to ensure an accurate order.