Students interested in participating in the Regents Online Degree Programs (RODP), or enrolling in RODP courses should take the following steps:
- Complete the RODP Student Profile if you have not previously completed this information from the RODP website at www.rodp.org
- Apply for admission to ETSU (If not currently enrolled)
- Contact the Office of eLearning at 423-439-8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.
- Fill out the online form at this to request a permit for an RODP course.
- Login to Goldlink to register for RODP course. (Permit request form can take 24-48 hours to be processed.)
- Order your books through the TBR Virtual Bookstore to ensure an accurate order.