***NEW PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING***
Effective September 1, 2014, CorVel is our NEW workers' compensation company.
What should you do if you are injured on the job?
1) Call 911 for all emergencies that are life threatening.
2) Notify your supervisor immediately.
If it is not a “911” situation:
1) You and your supervisor must call the 24/7 Call Center, 1-866-245-8588. Select option #1 to speak to a nurse for immediate care.
2) The supervisor will verify the work-related injury. The employee will give necessary information.
3) The registered nurse will evaluate and determine care/treatment options over the phone.
*For detailed information regarding reporting an injury at work, please see the State of TN & CorVel Partnership brochure.*
If you have any questions, please call Jodi Epps at 9-4787 in the Office of Human Resources.
Human Resources Forms:
Accidents (Student or Visitor)
If the injury occurs to Faculty and Staff employees, additional paperwork must be completed and sent to ETSU Human Resources.