Search Options
ETSU Faculty/Staff
ETSU Students
ETSU People Search
Sexual Assault

If someone you know is victimized through sexual assault, a number of resources are available to assist them.

  • If sexually assaulted, call Public Safety (423-439-4480) or 911 if you need immediate medical or police assistance.
  • Consider speaking with a friend or contacting the ETSU Counseling Center (423-439-4841) or after hours, 
    call Public Safety (423-439-4480) and ask for the counselor on call.
  • Victims are encouraged to report incidents to the police even if they do not plan to prosecute. It is very difficult for the
    police or other community services to address problems that they are not aware exist.
  • Awareness and risk reduction are 90% of avoidance.
  • Avoid mixing sexual decisions with drugs and alcohol.

Sexual Assault Awareness

Violence Free Campus

ETSU Counseling Center


direct edit