B.U.C. Fund

The BUC Fund is a student activity fund controlled by the Student Government Association. Currently, each student pays $20.00 per semester to the SGA's BUC Fund. 75% of this money is used to pay for Homecoming and the major semester events each semester (concerts, comedy shows, etc.). The remaining 25% is put into a General Fund that is used to fund student organizations planning events on campus. To be deemed eligible for BUC Funding, events should be well thought out and a detailed budget and itinerary planned. Please note that the SGA Senate only funds those events that will benefit a majority of the student body, since all students "pay into" our account. For more information about the SGA BUC Fund, please refer to the Student Government Association's Constitution and Code of Laws.

 

 BUC Fund Application - Click to complete online form

The Buc Fund Application has moved to an entirely electronic/paper free process. Please complete the form fully and completely and attach all necessary documents before submitting. Once submitted you will not be able to edit. Incomplete forms can result in a lack of funding.

The ETSU SGA Logo

The East Tennessee State University Student Government Association (SGA) Name and Logo MUST be used in all advertising and publicity for activities and events receiving BUC Funds.

B.U.C. Fund Dates and Deadlines

Application Due Date

(4:00 p.m. ) 

B.U.C. Fund Committee Session

(Begins at 4:00 p.m.)

Senate Meeting

(4:00 p.m.)

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tentative

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tentative

Thursday, September 1, 2016 

Tentative

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 

For questions regarding BUC Fund, contact the Secretary of Allocations Ryan Jamison  

direct edit