- Off Campus Housing
- Voter Registration
- Undergraduate Student Success Specialist
- Student Success Resources
- ASK ME Program
- Just For Fun
- Buc Path
- Reconnect + Complete
- Contact Us
Undergraduate Student Success Specialist
Advisement, Resources & Career Center (ARC)
2nd Floor/D.P. Culp University Center
The Undergraduate Student Success Specialist is a service to assist students with . . .
- Setting realistic personal goals
- Managing obstacles you may be having in day-to-day life
- Resolving problems and providing support
- Finding services on campus and in the community
An undergraduate student might have pressures due to demanding classes, social life, family matters, financial problems and sometimes a job. All these things can create stress and affect performance in class, progress toward degrees, and attaining goals.
The Undergraduate Student Success Specialist is now available to listen and help find the resources students need to be successful at ETSU.
Contact us by phone, email or come visit us.
Fall 2017 Office Hours:
Monday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Tuesday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Wednesday:11:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday:11:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Also available by appointment