Other Services

Q - How do I become an Resident Advisor?

A – RA selection is coordinated each semester through the Department.  Notices will be posted when the selection has begun, but information and application can be picked up at any time in the office. Minimum requirements include a GPA of 2.3 and one semester of living on campus at ETSU or previous RA experience at another institution.

Q - Are there any student worker positions in Housing?                      

A – Yes.  Student worker positions area available in the central office, with facilities, and in the residence halls.  Watch for posted vacancies in the halls, or on the Employment Opportunities section of our website.

Q -  How do I become involved in Hall Council or Residence Hall Association?

A – Each residence hall holds elections at the start of the academic year for Hall Council positions, but all residents can participate in the meetings and activities.  All campus residents are considered members of the Residence Hall Association and are eligible to run for office.