fyre at Buccaneer Ridge
The fyre program at Buc Ridge provides an engaging and fun residential experience for new students as you transition to campus. As a first-year student in fyre, you will meet new people, learn more about yourself, and explore the resources and opportunities available to you here at ETSU.
- Enroll in PREVIEW 2014
- Participate in activities and programs twice a month
- Complete the required application which articulates interest and motivation for participating
- Commit to all community requirements on application
- Have a signature from a parent/guardian indicating that they understand the requirements of the community, including the costs of rent at Buc Ridge Phase 1 for a 2 bedroom apartment ($3,190.00/semester) and the cost of PREVIEW ($50.00)
To stay in the community, students must:
- Participate in a minimum of 70% of the planned activities of the community in a semester.
- Be in good academic standing at the end of the first semester.
- Be in good standing with regards to student conduct.
Questions? Email email@example.com