Pre-Health Living-Learning Community
The Pre-Health Living-Learning Community (PHLLC) is for committed students who want to actively pursue careers in healthcare offered through ETSU's Academic Health Science Center and beyond. The PHLLC aims to prepare students by encouraging personal and intellectual development and intentionally preparing students for entry into their chosen health discipline. The PHLLC offers exclusive opportunities for the holistic development of the student by coordinating social gatherings, encouraging study groups, offering tutoring sessions, cohort enrollment in selected health discipline prerequisite courses, the opportunity to live with academically like-minded individuals, and encouraging the expansion of cultural competencies needed to work within the interdisciplinary health care team. First-time Freshman may apply to the program, and will be accepted upon meeting application requirements. This community is located in Lucille Clement Hall.
• First time freshman status interested in a pre-health program of study
• ACT score of 22/SAT score of 1020 (Critical Reading + Math sections) or above
• High School GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Dual enrollment GPA of 3.2 or higher, if applicable
• Reside in the Lucille Clement Residence Hall
• Students must register for and attend Preview; register at New Student Orientation or online
Click here for full website.
For more information contact: email@example.com
*All spaces in this community for Fall 2014 have been filled.