|Opened in the Fall of 2009, Centennial Hall houses 402 residents in two bedroom and efficiency apartments. The building features common lobby and lounge space with multipurpose room, study rooms, and an on-site marketplace with open seating dining. Co-ed by apartment.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building Floor Plan - see the layout of the building.
- locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Centennial Hall features:
• Opened in 2009
• 6-story structure
• Houses 402 students
• Co-ed by apartment
• 2-bedroom and single efficiency apartments
• Cable and Ethernet jack in each bedroom
• Moveable desk, chair, 3 drawer chest of drawers, and loft bed in bedroom
• Shared living room (with couch, ottoman, small table, and long table) kitchenette (with microwave, stove and fridge) and bathroom
• Laundry facilities on 3rd and 4th floor
• On-site convenience store
• 2 elevators
• WiFi equipped
• Multiple study/meeting rooms