|Originally opened in 1967, Lucille Clement Hall underwent the first phase of a three phase renovation over the summer of 2008. This five story structure houses 464 residents in traditional hall bath, double occupancy rooms. The building features two large common lounges as well as the Joan Dressel Resource Study Room. A special section of Lucille Clement houses ETSU sorority housing, and provides meeting suites for each sorority on campus. It also has reserved rooms for the Pre-Health Living and Learning Community. Co-ed by floor.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building floor plan - see the layout of the building.
view the rates available in each
» Campus Location - locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Lucille Clement Hall features:
• Opened in 1967 (renovated in 2010)
• 5-story structure
• Houses 464 students
• Co-ed by floor
• Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
• 2 moveable loft beds, desks, and chairs
• Bathrooms and showers located on each wing
• Kitchens located on the 1st, 3rd and 4th floors
• Laundry facilities on 1st floor
• Vending machines on every floor
• 2 elevators
• Multiple lobbies and lounges
• Computer lab