|Originally opened in 1971 and completely renovated in the Fall of 2007, Luntsford Apartments is a five story structure housing 181 female residents in double occupancy efficiency apartments. Apartments include combined sleeping & living space with a kitchenette and private bath. The building features a large common lounge.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building Floor Plan - see the layout of the building.
- locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Luntsford Apartments feature:
• Opened in 1974 (renovated in 2008)
• 5-story structure
• Houses 181 students
• Double occupancy rooms
• Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
• 2 moveable loft beds, wardrobes, chairs and desks
• Bathroom and kitchenette in each apartment
• Laundry facilities located on the 3rd and 5th floors
• Vending machines on the 2nd floor