|Opened in 1961, Powell Hall is a three story structure housing 83 male residents in traditional hall bath, double occupancy rooms. Building features a large common lounge.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building floor plan - see the layout of the building.
- locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Powell Hall features:
• Opened in 1961 (renovated in 2011)
• 3-story structure
• Houses 83 students
• Double occupancy rooms
• Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
• 2 moveable loft beds, chairs and desks
• Bathrooms and showers located on each floor
• Kitchens located on each floor
• Laundry facilities located on the 2nd and 3rd floor
• Vending machines on the 1st floor
• Room and window sizes may vary
• Air-conditioning scheduled for Summer 2013