- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
Opened in 1961, Powell Hall is a three story structure housing 83 male residents in traditional hall bath, double occupancy rooms. Building features a large common lounge.
- Opened in 1961 (renovated in 2013)
- 3-story structure
- Houses 83 students
- Double occupancy rooms
- Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
- 2 moveable loft beds, chairs and desks
- Bathrooms and showers located on each floor
- Kitchens located on each floor
- Laundry facilities located on the 2nd and 3rd floor
- Vending machines on the 1st floor
- Room and window sizes may vary
- Wi-Fi equipped
- Number of windows: 3
- Window dimensions: Two 22 x 68 and one 36 x 68"
- Mattress size: twin long
Room floor plan
Campus Location - locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Men's Residence Halls