|Opened in 1952, Stone Hall will be renovated over the Summer of 2009. The three story structure houses 82 residents in suite bath, double occupancy rooms. Building features a large common lounge. Co-ed by suite.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building Floor Plan - see the layout of the building.
- locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Stone Hall features:
• Opened in 1952 (renovated in 2010)
• 3-story structure
• Houses 82 students
• Co-ed by suite
• Double occupancy suites
• Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
• Built-in desk, 2 moveable loft beds, chairs and dressers
• Suite-style bathrooms lock from the bathroom side for privacy, but for fire safety cannot be locked from the bedroom sides
• Kitchens located on each floor
• Laundry facilities in basement
• Vending machines in basement
• Room and closet sizes may vary