Opened in 1952, Stone Hall will be renovated over the Summer of 2009. The three story structure houses 82 residents in suite bath, double occupancy rooms. Building features a large common lounge. Co-ed by suite.
Opened in 1952 (renovated in 2010)
Houses 82 students
Co-ed by suite
Double occupancy suites
Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
Built-in desk, 2 moveable loft beds, chairs and dressers
Suite-style bathrooms lock from the bathroom side for privacy, but for fire safety cannot be locked from the bedroom sides