|West Hall was opened in 1963. The three story structure houses 84 female residents in traditional hall bath, double occupancy rooms. Building features a large common lounge.|
View a Room
- view a sample of images from this residence hall.
» Room Floor Plan - look at a typical room floor plan.
» Building Floor Plan - see the layout of the building.
- locate this residence hall on the campus map.
West Hall features:
• Opened in 1963 (renovated in 2013)
• 3-story structure
• Houses 84 students
• Double occupancy rooms
• Cable and 2 Ethernet jacks
• 2 moveable loft beds, chairs and desks
• Bathrooms and kitchen on each floor
• Laundry facilities located on the 2nd and 3rd floors
• Vending machines located in the basement
• Room and window sizes vary