- New Student Orientation
- Sexual Misconduct Training
- Parent & Family
- POLO (Preview & Orientation Leader Organizations)
- Student Affairs Home
- Contact Us
Welcome to East Tennessee State University! The Office of New Student & Family Programs mission is to assist new students and their families in successfully transitioning to the ETSU community. Our programs provide a welcoming atmosphere, connect students and families to resources, promote academic success, acquaint students with institutional traditions and values, and foster a sense of Buccaneer pride.
Whether you are a first time freshman coming to us straight from high school, a transfer student having previous college experience or an adult student returning to college or starting for the first time we are committed to your academic success and personal growth. Your satisfaction with your college experience is an important factor for your success.
2017 Orientation Dates
Summer 2017 Orientation:
- May 11, 2017 (Students starting in the Summer)
Fall 2017 Orientations:
- April 29, 2017- By Invitation Only (Student Invited based on Test Scores/GPA)
- June 1, 2017 (Transfer & Adult Students)
- June 2, 2017 (First Time Freshman Students)