- About Us
- Programs & Activities
- News & Recognition
- Community Partners
- Contact Us
Throughout the year East Tennessee State University, Community Service Programs, and Volunteer ETSU collaborate to host multiple blood drives. These drives help support the surrounding community by providing and promoting life saving donations. We partner with both local and national blood banks such as Blood Assurance, Marsh Regional Blood Center, and the American Red Cross Association.
Raise. Your. Sleeve.
Register and reserve an appointment for
the Blood Assurance drive (February 8-9) here.
For more information please contact Community Service Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Our Affiliations
Reasons to Donate:
- Save lives
- Give back to your community
- One pint can save up to three people
- There is no substitute for human blood
- Giving is a selfless act
- Every two seconds someone needs blood
- Blood supply needs constant replenishment
- Most people are eligible to donate
- You will have someone's undying gratitude