Are you teaching a proficiency-intensive course?
- Go to Goldlink from the ETSU home page and log in with your ETSU user name and password.
- Select the My Faculty Info tab and then the Look Up Classes link under Faculty Tools.
- On the Select Term or Date Range screen choose the term you’re interested in.
- On the Look Up Classes screen . . .
- Use the Subject menu to select the subject you teach—e.g., Anthropology (ANTH).
- Select your name in the Instructor menu.
- In the Attribute Type menu select the proficiency-intensive types— ITEC, ICOM and IWRT. By holding down the shift key you can select all three.
- Hit Class Search.
- You’ll see a list of any proficiency-intensive courses you’re teaching.