- News & Events
- About the School
- Academic Departments
- Clubs, Activities, Community Service
- Intersession, Summer, After-School
- Contact Us
If the Johnson City School System is in session on Saturday, then we will go by the decision made by Johnson City Schools as we normally do for any changes/delays due to inclement weather.
If the Johnson City School System is not in session, then the following procedure is in effect:
- Monitor University School Web Site.
- In the event that a schedule change needs to occur for a scheduled Saturday school day, information regarding the change will be posted on our school web site no later than 8:00 p.m. on Friday night prior to the scheduled Saturday school day.
- In the event that a 2 hour Delay has been established and posted on Friday evening, a re-evaluation will occur on Saturday morning and results will be posted on our web site by 8:00 a.m.
We will continue to follow our normal Inclement Weather Policy for all regularly scheduled school days.
If University School is open, but road conditions between your home and the school are dangerous, please do not put yourself at risk by attempting to drive to school. Call the office and inform us of your circumstances.