GRAPHICS IN TECHNOLOGY SYLLABUS
2017 - 2018
INSTRUCTOR: TIM ERWIN CREDITS: 1/2 credit
PURPOSE OF CLASS: This course will cover the use of graphics in technology. The main software
focused on in this course will be Adobe products. The course will work with advanced
Photoshop CS3 techniques and with __TBD_____. We will learn how to apply these products to
various types of business and web page applications.
EXPECTATIONS: The expectations of the class include:
1. Students to complete all lab projects
2. Students to participate in class discussions
3. Students to have good attendance
4. Students to complete all homework.
5. Students to come to class ready to work (have jump-drive, notebook, pencil)
GRADING STYLE: Grades are based on your class participation / attendance, lecture test scores,
lab test scores, and lab project scores.
Lecture / Lab Test and Quizies Scores ============ points range from 20 to 100
Lab Project Scores ================= points range from 10 to 25
Class Participation / Attendance/jump-drive ======= points range from 5 to 25