Criteria for Selection as
ETSU Health Hero
The nominee(s) should demonstrate one or more of the following nomination criteria:
1. A consistently healthy lifestyle and positive attitude
2. A life-style change that is healthier
3. A noteworthy health accomplishment, e.g. weight loss, miles
run/walked per week/month, overcome significant health obstacles, or
having made a significant contribution to the wellness of others
In addition, the nominee should:
1. Be a current ETSU student, faculty, or staff member, a member of the ETSU Alumni Association or the ETSU Retirees Association (those in the latter two catergories must be currently active in the local and/or ETSU communities)
2. Exhibit satisfactory performance and a positive image as a member of the ETSU community
* Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted!*
2015 Health Hero Winners
James Batchelder, Julia Guinn, Jennifer Hoard, Alexander Munjal, Dr. Brian Noland, and Linda Raines.
Alexander Munjal and Dr. Noland were not able to be present for the photo.
2015 Health Heroes Nominees