Applications accepted on a rolling basis for 22-23
Undergraduate Student Travel Grants are designed to defray all or part of the costs for undergraduate students to present their work at academically-oriented events. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis as long as funds remain.
The grant amount is up to $500 per student traveling to an academically-oriented event for the purpose of:
- presenting a paper
- presenting a poster,
- presenting a performance
- exhibiting creative works
- participating in a formal competition
- Any ETSU undergraduate student is eligible
- Students must be presenting, not just attending, the event
- Priority will be given to students who have not previously received funding from our Office and/or who do not have existing research support
- A student may receive only one award per academic year
- A student may be awarded a maximum of two travel awards during their time at ETSU
- Budget requests and reimbursement are subject to university travel policies
Please read and follow these instructions when preparing your application for a student travel grant.
Awardees are expected to submit a summary report of their conference experience.
For questions about student travel grants, please contact:
Dr. William N. Duncan, Associate Director, Undergraduate Research in Global Contexts