East Tennessee State University has worked together to improve the lives of the people of our region for more than a century. Students attending this fall will see no across-the-board increase in tuition, housing or meal plan costs and incoming freshmen may be elibilbe for new last-dollar tuition assistance programs for Tennessee residents. With more than 140 academic programs available, the ETSU Advantage is clear.
- 46% of students graduate debt-free
- 92% of students receive some form of financial aid
- 93% of students feel ETSU provides a supportive environment
- 97% of students plan to enroll for the fall term
- 90% of current students feel a sense of belonging at ETSU
- $30+ million in institutional aid awarded
NEW FOR FALL 2020
- 0% tuition increase for fall 2020 and spring 2021
- 0% increase for on-campus housing and meal plans
- $0 online fees for summer 2020 courses
- $5.54 million CARES Act funds distributed to support qualifying students
Multiple Tuition Assistance Programs to help first-time freshman students earn a college degree.
Find out more about our Free Freshman Tuition and request informationFree Freshman Tuition
Find out more about the Promise Plus Program and request informationETSU Promise Plus
ETSU is also offering a new payment plan option to give students the ability to spread out payments and decrease monthly fees. Learn more about your payment options.
Request More Information