- Tuition & Fee Payment & Refund Calendar
- Tuition Estimator
- Tuition and Fee Information
- Student Loan Information
- Authorization Form for Direct Deposit & Financial Aid Links
- Cancellation Options
- Deferment Options
- Perkins Loans (ECSI)
- QCOM Resident Emergency Loan Form
- Return of Title IV Federal Student Aid & Refunding Policy
- Refund Appeal Forms
- Study Abroad Bridge Loan Application
- University Sponsored Enrollment, Kick Start, Short Term & Emergency Loans
- Educational Benefit Forms
- Education Tax Credits-1098T
- Refund Policy
- Financial Services Home
- Contact Us
East Tennessee State University does not send bills to students for their tuition and fees. The university has taken this step in order to increase operating efficiencies by making full use of available technology. Students make many changes during registration that affect tuition and fees. Often students add dormitory assignments and meal plans that affect their account balance. The university believes the best way for students to know their current financial obligation for the term is by viewing their account through GoldLink Online.
Students who need a printed copy of their account statement may print a statement from GoldLink Online after they have completed their registration.
What is Confirmation of Registration?
Confirmation of registration is the process of confirming your interest to attend the classes for which you enrolled and/or giving ETSU permission to apply any financial aid resources toward the payment of your fees. Students may begin fee payment/confirmation of registration after charges have been applied to the student account. Tuition and fees are subject to change by the ETSU Board of Trustees.
Who must Confirm Registration?
- All students planning to attend classes at ETSU must pay fees or confirm registration by the Fee Payment Due Date for the term.
- Students who have authorized financial aid loans, grants, scholarships, state or federal vocational rehabilitation, or any other type of financial aid covering all fees must confirm registration through Goldlink on or before the due date for the term (see Pay Fees/Confirm Registration below).
- Students who pay fees are considered confirmed when fees are paid.
- Students with partial financial aid are considered confirmed when the balance is paid.
How students Pay Fees/Confirm Registration:
- Payment of fees due:
- By GoldLink Online/Student/Basic Tools/Confirm Enrollment
- By U.S. mail (Bursar, PO Box 70719, Johnson City, TN 37614)
- At the cashier windows (Room 202, Burgin Dossett Hall)
- IMPORTANT - Effective Fall 2017 all credit card payments must be made using Goldlink or the ePay option in the mobile app. No credit card payments will be accepted at the Bursar’s cashier window. A 2.75% ($3 minimum charge) service fee will be assessed on all credit card payments.
- Confirm Registration:
- Payment in full either online via Goldlink or in person at the Bursar's Office, Room 202 Burgin Dossett Hall.
- Enroll in a payment plan via Goldlink. The payment plan requires a 25% initial payment.
- The remaining balance is due in three equal payments. See the Payment Plan Policy for more information.
- Confirm with Financial Aid (if you are eligible, see the GoldLink Financial Aid Guide) online via Goldlink or at the Financial Aid Office, Room 105 Burgin Dossett Hall.
- If receiving Veterans Benefits you must provide a Veteran Deferment to the Bursar's Office, Room 202 Burgin Dossett Hall.