- Tuition & Fee Payment & Refund Calendar
- Tuition Estimator
- Tuition and Fee Information
- Student Loan Information
- Authorization Form for Direct Deposit & Financial Aid Links
- Cancellation Options
- Deferment Options
- Perkins Loans (ECSI)
- QCOM Resident Emergency Loan Form
- Return of Title IV Federal Student Aid & Refunding Policy
- Refund Appeal Forms
- Study Abroad Bridge Loan Application
- University Sponsored Enrollment, Kick Start, Short Term & Emergency Loans
- Educational Benefit Forms
- Education Tax Credits-1098T
- Refund Policy
- Financial Services Home
- Contact Us
Although all charges are due and payable in full at the beginning of each term, students in good financial standing at ETSU may request deferment of up to 75% of their tuition, fees and housing for fall and spring semesters. Deferment of fees is not available for summer terms.
- Minimum down payment of 25% of tuition, fees, dorm rent, and dining plan.
- Any outstanding prior term balances must be paid in full before enrolling in the current term installment plan.
- No late payments in previous semesters.
- All financial aid received including student loans must be applied before deferment is allowed.
- You must enroll in the payment plan using Goldlink.
- Financial aid (including all grants, loans, and scholarships) can not be used as the initial down payment for the installment plan.
- Deferred amount is payable in four monthly installments. The initial down payment is due on or before the fee payment deadline for the term.
- Sept 15, Oct 15, and Nov 15 for fall term.
- Feb 15, Mar 15, and April 15 for spring term.
- Payments are due whether or not you receive a reminder notice.
SERVICE CHARGES AND FINES:
- A $50.00 late fee will be assessed on the 10th day after the published installment due date if the installment is not paid (maximum charge of $200.00 per term).
- The University will withhold services including grades, transcripts, and future registration until all fees including late fees are paid in full.
- All existing rules and policies pertaining to returned checks, refunds, withdrawals, dropped classes, and collection costs are applicable to the deferred payment policy.
- EXAMPLE: This example is based upon an in-state full time undergraduate freshman student living in a double room for the fall 2017 term. The fees listed are an estimate and subject to be changed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
|Minimum Amount Due by
Fee Payment Due Date
|Required Program Service Fee||895.50||223.88|
The remaining three installments in the above example will be approximately $ 2,322.38.
Payments must be scheduled for automatic payment with a guaranteed payment method at the time you enroll in the payment plan. Please note, all credit card payments will be assessed a 2.75% service fee. Example - payment due October 15 must be made on or after this date but before October 26th to avoid a late fee.
June 30, 2017