The mission of ETSU PASS is to provide information conveniently accessible online regarding surplus property made available through the stewardship of East Tennessee State University to Tennessee public school systems, Tennessee state-funded agencies, and to East Tennessee State University departments.
As with any organization, there are several rules and regulations that must be followed.
- You must present a school ID before you are allowed to select any items from surplus.
- You will be required to sign a release form stating that the items are being used in the school.
- Nothing can be removed from the surplus warehouse without approval. Not all items are available.
- You will be responsible for the pick-up and loading of any items chosen with ten (10) days of selection. Please provide necessary manpower for loading of your items.
- ETSU does not ship or deliver.
Please check out the FEATURED ITEMS page. These are a few of the items that are NOW being offered. Check back often for updates as to what is available!
Viewing and Pick-up hours are as follows - These hours must be strictly observed:
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM -- Monday through Friday
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM -- Monday through Friday
We are closed from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Please call prior to coming to make sure someone is available to take you through the surplus warehouse.The contact names and number are listed below.