Many of the commonly used contract forms can be found here, along with other forms for the University, including those used by the Procurement
and Contracts Department.
Not sure what form to use? Below is a table of common transactions and the forms needed in each.
- Contract/Agreement Routing Form must accompany ALL contracts or amendments/addenda to contracts.
- Standard Contract (with Terms and Conditions) for Personal, Professional or Consultant Services
- Sole Source Justification Form (only for non-competitive contracts of $10,000 or more)
- W-9-Request for Taxpayer Identification
- Use the Dual Services Agreement when services are to be provided by another State of Tennessee employee.
- The Employment/Independent Contractor Worksheet helps to determine if the services are to be provided under an employment contract through Human Resources, or they are provided by an independent contractor.