- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
The Medical Professions Advisement Program at East Tennessee State University
will be hosting the 9th Annual Health Professions Recruitment Fair
Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 10 am - 1pm.
Register your institution here.
Professional schools from across the region will be present to network with students and advisors about their programs.
Representatives will be invited from the following programs:
|Clinical & Rehabilitative Health Sciences||Osteopathic Medicine||Social Work|
|International Study Abroad||Physical Therapy||US Army|
|Nurse Anesthesia||Physician Assistant||Veterinary Medicine|
We are pleased to share that approximately 300 students participated in this event
Once again, undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate
students from across the region are invited to attend this event.
Participants requesting disability accommodations may reach ETSU Disability Services at 423-439-8346.
For more information, please contact the Medical Professions Advisement Office at
423-439-5602 or HLTHPROFRECRUIT@etsu.edu.