- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Fall 2018 meetings have not yet been posted.
Please check back in September for meeting dates.
Alpha Epsilon Delta functions as a health pre-professional honor society encouraging excellence in scholarship. It stimulates the importance and appreciation of health education, and it promotes cooperation and contact between professionals.
Today, Alpha Epsilon Delta is the world's largest body devoted to premedical education. Membership exceeds 120,000 in 171 chapters. Approximately half of these chapters are in professional schools.
The object of AED is to encourage and recognize excellence in premedical scholarship;
to stimulate an appreciation of the importance of premedical education in the study
of medicine; to promote cooperation and contacts between medical and premedical students
and educators in developing an adequate program of premedical education; to bind together
similarly interested students; and to use its knowledge for the benefit of health
organizations, charities, and the community.
Membership is available at two levels:
For more information
Visit our webpage on ETSU's Buc Hub for student organizations
Follow us on Facebook