- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Fall 2018 meetings have not yet been posted.
Please check back in September for meeting dates.
Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) is an organization where healthcare students can compete against each other in various competitions and learn about health issues going on in the world today. It is a great way to become more involved with the field you wish to go into.
National HOSA Mission Statement:
The mission of HOSA is to enhance the delivery of compassionate, quality health care
by providing opportunities for knowledge, skill and leadership development of all
health science technology education students, therefore, helping students to meet
the needs of the health care community.
Secretary / Treasurer
For more information
Visit our webpage on ETSU's Buc Hub for student organizations