- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Fall 2018 meetings have not yet been posted.
Please check back in September for meeting dates.
The Multicultural Association for Pre-Health Students (MAPS), is a pre-health organization for all ETSU students. Our goal is to increase the number of socially conscious and culturally competent future health professionals while addressing the needs of underserved communities.
Opportunities include job shadowing, volunteering, and research. We are also geared toward forming friendships between members.
For more information
Visit our webpage on ETSU's Buc Hub for student organizations