- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Fall 2018 meetings have not yet been posted.
Please check back in September for meeting dates.
Timmy Global Heath is a nonprofit organization that works to increase access to health care and develops medical missions for health care practitioners and students who volunteer their time assisting with global clinics and outreach projects.
The ETSU Chapter of Timmy Global Health was founded in 2016 to encourage and empower ETSU students to participate in global projects that help deliver quality health care to underserved populations and increase students' understanding of barriers to affordable, appropriate care.
Public Relations Coordinator
Medical Professional Recruitment
Melissa Schrift, Ph.D., Department of Sociology and Anthropology
David Wood, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, Quillen College of Medicine
Megan Quinn, Dr.P.H., Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, College of Public Health
Jackson Williams, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, Quillen College of Medicine
For more information
Visit our webpage on ETSU's Buc Hub for student organizations