- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Professional school admissions committees view courses completed at a single institution more favorably than they do courses transferred from multiple institutions. If students choose to take science or math courses at other institutions and then transfer them to ETSU, they will need a significant number of upper division courses to indicate that they have a solid foundation in those areas.
It is also possible that courses taken at another institution may not transfer equally to ETSU or may not be part of the desired degree program at ETSU. Transfer equivalency charts for community colleges and universities near us can be found here and the full chart of all established equivalencies is located here.
For complete information on transferring to ETSU, please visit the ETSU Admissions Office Transfer website .