Declare WS Minor

To declare a minor in Women's Studies

1. Download the Declaration of Minor Form (this form is also used to declare a major), complete it so that it looks like the Sample Declaration Form below.

2. Download the Minor Program Sheet and fill in any WS classes you've taken or think you might take (you can change your classes any time).

3. Take these two forms to the Campus Center building (formerly the Old College of Medicine) Room 211 and meet with Dr. Cajka.

Click on the links below to access a Declaration of Major/Minor form used to declare your minor, as well all the Sample Declaration form to assist you in it (both are in PDF file formats).

Declaration of
Minor Form
(print this)

Minor Program
(print this too)

Sample Declaration