Reporting Sexual Misconduct
Have you experienced sexual assault or sexual misconduct on campus?
Here are options you have for reporting any incidents at ETSU.
REPORT ANONYMOUSLY ONLINE at https://www.etsu.edu/dps/bucsreportit.aspx.
- Submit a complaint involving a student
- Learn about reporting options, complaints, investigations, student conduct, and other campus/community resources
- Request interim measures such as class schedule adjustment, modification of work or
living arrangements, and no-contact orders
Equity and Diversity
University Health Center
- Receive evaluation/treatment by a Nurse Practitioner with or without Forensic Nurse referral
- Receive Forensic Nurse Examination with or without evidence collection (SANE Services)
- Get STI testing, pregnancy testing, prevention medication, counseling services, follow-up
education information, and aftercare instructions
(423) 439-4225, Nicks Hall 160
Visit Title IX Website for more information.
ETSU Police:(423) 439-4480
Johnson City Police Department:(423) 434-6000 or 911
Johnson City Medical Center:(423) 431-6111
Safe House Shelter, Johnson City 24-Hour Hotline:(423) 926-SAFE (7233)
National Sexual Assault Hotline:1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee (SACETN) 24-Hour Crisis Line:(865)-522-7273
Do you need an interpreter? Contact the Language and Culture Resource Center at (423) 439-8342