Reporting Sexual Misconduct
Have you experienced sexual assault or sexual misconduct on campus?
Here are options you have for reporting any incidents at ETSU.
Student Life & Enrollment
ETSU Counseling Center
Office of University Compliance
- File a complaint of sexual misconduct involving an employee, student, visitor, volunteer, or community member
- Learn about how Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex
- Learn abotu campus and community resources
- Request interim measures such as a class schedule adjustment, modification of work or living arrangements, and no-contact orders
University Health Center
- Receive caring, confidential services from a trained Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)
- Learn about outreach and advocay programs in your community
- Get STI testing, pregnancy testing, prevention medication, counseling services, follow-up education information, and aftercare instructions
- After-hour services 1-888-915-7299
(423) 439-4225, Nicks Hall 160
Visit Title IX Website for more information.
- ETSU Public Safety: (423) 439-4480
- Johnson City Police Department: (423) 434-6000 or 911
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners at Johnson City Medical Center: (423) 431-6111
- Safe House Shelter, Johnson City 24-Hour Hotline: (423) 926-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee (SACETN) 24-Hour Crisis Line: (865)-522-7273
Do you need an interpreter? Contact the Language and Culture Resource Center at (423) 439-8342