- Academic Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
The deadline to apply for admission in the graduate program is June 1st for the fall semester and November 1st for the spring semester. Applications can be completed online though Goldlink.
Application requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with an undergraduate major or minor in sociology.
In lieu of this requirement, students who majored and minored in related subjects
(social work, psychology, criminal justice) and who completed at least three courses
in sociology may be admitted under the condition that they enroll in and adequately
complete two upper-level undergraduate courses.
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended; a 3.0 GPA (on a 4-point scale) is required.
- Official GRE scores
- A personal essay outlining your interest in ETSU generally and the sociology program specifically
- Three letters of recommendation from former professors
- $55 application fee ($65 for international students)