- Job Search
- CBAT Home
- Contact Us
Some of the areas where the College of Business and Technology's Career Services office can be of assistance include:
- Job Search: There are many job search strategies out there; many times job seekers feel as if
they are juggling 20 balls at once. Some of this phenomenon has been created by technology,
which has fostered the development of a plethora of job boards and online resources
for those seeking employment. For a list of job search techniques, read Job Searching During a Recession and Job Searching 101. Feel free to use the online appointment scheduling tool if you would like to talk about your job search in an appointment setting with the
College Director of Career Services.
- CBAT Career Services Weekly Email Updates: Simply send an email to the Director of Career Services.
- Recruiting: College of Business and Technology Alumni are eligible to participate in on-campus
recruitment offered through the college as well as through ETSU Career and Internship
Services. For additional information about accountancy recruiting, click here.
For information on companies/organizations recruiting through Career and Internship Services, click here.
- Events: All alumni are welcome to attend networking events such as Accounting Professionals
Networking Night and Banking Meet and Greet as well as the College of Business and
Technology Career Fair held annually. For additional information about these events,
- ETSU Alumni Association: All alumni are encouraged to stay connected to the university via the ETSU Alumni Association. Visit www.etsu.edu/alumni to learn about events, access resources, and connect with friends and fellow graduates.