Recruiting for Employers
The College of Business and Technology has a proven track record for producing high quality, successful graduates at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. If you are interested in tapping this tremendous talent pool by establishing a recruitment date on campus or virtually, please schedule via your Handshake account. If you do not have an account on the Handshake platform, please create one at the following link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new. Once you have activated your account and created an employer record for your organization, you can schedule your interviews. Please reach out with any questions about the process. If you already have a Handshake account, you do not need to create a new account. Be sure to choose CBAT as your Career Center for interviews.
Departments offering talented candidates for internship and full-time hiring include:
- Business (Accountancy--BBA and MACC—usually following Accounting Networking Night, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, MBA)
- Engineering, Engineering Technology, Interior Architecture, and Surveying
- Digital Media
Spring 2022 Recruitment
If you would like to recruit on campus, please contact Melinda LaPrade about potential dates. We are also happy to help facilitate virtual interviews.
Directions to ETSU
Driving Directions to East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Coming from the north, south and west, use I-81.
- Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/Asheville.
- Take exit 24 onto University Parkway and follow the signs to campus.
- Coming from the east, take I-26 from Asheville, N.C., then exit 24 onto University Parkway. Follow the signs to campus.
For a general, interactive map, which includes parking information, please go to: https://www.etsu.edu/ehome/maps/
All visitors to the campus must obtain a visitor’s parking permit. You can obtain a visitor's permit online from ETSU Parking Services , by visiting their office at 132 Stout Drive, or using the link below. There is no charge for visitor permits.
For information on lodging, please see ETSU Accommodations.
Some firms/companies that have recruited CBAT students: