Software Ethics Issues Links
The links below will redirect to a page pertaining to software development issues. Click the link to open in a new tab.
- BCS (British Computer Society) - The challenges of complex IT projects.
- Value Sensitive Design and Information Systems - Article that describes how software engineers account for human values when designing systems
- Teaching Engineering Ethics - Case study describing the development of ethics in engineering.
- Software Engineering Design Issues - Article in the International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) describing some issues of software engineering design.
- Software Design Issues: A Very Large Information Systems Perspective - Article highlighting the problems software engineers face when creating large information systems.
The links below redirect to a page pertaining to HCI Issues. Click the link to open in a new tab.
- Personas, Participatory Design and Product Development - An infrastructure for engagement
- Designing Human Systems for New Technology - The ETHICS Method, online book.