The locations for the AACSB New Deans Seminar's offerings are as follows:
- October 2001, Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 2002, Fayetteville, Arkansas, hosted by the University of Arkansas
- October 2002, San Francisco, California
- May 2003, Paris, France, co-sponsored by the European Federation for Management Development (efmd) and hosted by HEC Management School, Paris
- October 2003, Memphis, Tennessee, hosted by the University of Memphis
- June 2004, St. Louis, Missouri, co-sponsored by efmd and hosted by the Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis
- October 2004, Boston, Massachusetts, hosted by Boston University
- October 2005, San Antonio, Texas
- June 2006, Tampa, Florida
- October 2006, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- June 2007, Tampa, Florida
- October 2007, Atlanta, Georgia
- June 2008, Denver, Colorado
For an overview of the New Deans Seminar from the AACSB International website, click on New Deans Seminar.
To see the topics presented during the New Deans Seminar, click on seminar program agenda.