The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) curriculum includes general education requirements in the liberal arts and sciences, core requirements, and major program requirements.
Five undergraduate majors and several concentrations leading to the B.B.A. degree are available. The majors within the Department of Management and Marketing are Management and Marketing, both with several concentrations.
Undergraduate Management includes the following concentrations:
- Concentration I – Human Resources Management
- Concentration II – Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Concentration III – Legal Studies
- Concentration IV – General Management
Undergraduate Marketing includes the following concentrations:
- Concentration I – Marketing Management
- Concentration II – Integrated Marketing Communications
- Concentration III – Merchandising
Organizational Behavior & Management