- Programs & Degree Requirements
- Portfolio Information
- Financial Assistance
- Professional Organizations
- Off-Campus Cohort Locations
- RTI Certificate
- Honors-in-Discipline Program
- Educational Foundations & Special Education
- Contact Us
Each student, graduate, undergraduate, and add-on candidate, develops a portfolio
to document knowledge, skills, and dispositions to qualify for a teaching license.
The content for the portfolio is generated from assignments in specific courses in
the candidate's program of study.
Currently instructors are providing awareness information and posting the portfolio information on their D2L course sites. Below are some link that you might find useful in creating a portfolio: