All degrees and concentrations within the ELPA Department are offered through online delivery
Students can now receive the same content, educational experience, and degree as the traditional doctoral model while not being limited geographically. For more information regarding a specific concentration please contact the specific Program Coordinator.
Features of online delivery:
- Asynchronous meetings provided for robust interaction among faculty and students.
- Students receive outstanding technological support from ETSU's ITS Help Desk.
- Students are able to select internship experiences in their local school systems, colleges, and universities.
- Faculty lectures are recorded for student download and playback features.
- Each online student has access to a Zoom account.
- An online orientation is held in the first semester of the program to acquaint students with the university and expectations of the department, along with significant milestones and forms.
- Faculty use the online Student Assessment of Instruction (SAI) feature in D2L to collect student evaluation and feedback for online courses.
- Students participate in innovative technology-enhanced course activities, such as blogs and online book clubs hosted by a faculty member.