- Residency/Fellowship Programs
- Residency Fellowship Application Process
- Accreditation Council
- GME Committees
- Physician Wellness
- Resident Contract
- Calendar of Events
- Forms and Useful Links
- Practice Opportunities
- Residents' Salary/Benefits
- Resident Handbook
- Program Director & Coordinator Resources
- Corvel - Work Place Injuries
- WW Taxi
- Contact Us
Safe Travels with WW Taxi
Taxi service is available to provide a safe way for residents to travel from the hospital to home post call.
All ETSU residents are eligible. Any resident who feels that he or she cannot drive home safely due to fatigue or excessive sleepiness should call for a WW taxi.
WW Taxi Company may be reached at (423) 928-8316.
You must present an ID to the taxi driver and the taxi company will invoice the GME Office.