- Contact Us
Cathleen Cook, MD | Assistant Professor
Medical Education: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine MD, 2007
Fellowship: St. Jude Research Hospital, 2013
Abstracts, posters and presentations given at international, national or regional meetings.
- Poster Presentation, Tick Paralysis in a Toddler, 10th Annual Primary Care and Prevention Research Day, Matthew Allison and Cathleen Cook, MD, February 20, 2015
- Poster Presentation, Tick Paralysis in a Toddler, Appalachian Student Research Forum
Matthew Allison and Cathleen Cook, MD, April 8, 2015
- Guest Speaker, Pediatric Interest Group for Quillen COM, Pediatric Subspecialty Panel, December 1, 2014
- Guest Lecturer, 21st Annual Pulmonary Critical Care Health Symposium, Pediatric Mediastinal Masses, November 7, 2014
- Guest Lecturer, Grand Rounds at East Tennessee State University- Niswonger Childrens Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology for the General Pediatrician Part II, September 11, 2014
- Guest Lecturer, Johnson City Family Medicine Residents, Abbreviations in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology: ALL, SCD, and ITP, August 20, 2014
- Third Year Medical Student Lectures on General Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, August 2014
- Guest Lecturer, Southwest Virginia Pediatric Conference, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology for the General Pediatrician Part I, August 3, 2014
- Guest Lecturer, St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital Fellow Lecture, All you need to know about St. Jude Affiliates and How to apply for a job post fellowship graduation, July 28, 2014
Journal publications, Chapters in text books
- Journal of Hospice & Palliative Medicine- Ethics round table: parental autonomy and the minor patient. October 19, 2015.
Leadership role serving on committees, governing boards in national medical organizations or as a review or editorial board member for a peer reviewed journal.
- ASPHO CCEC- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Certification and Continuing Education Committee.
- COG LE Task Force- GI/Hepatic Late effects
- Resident Due Process Hearing May 2015
- Faculty Recruitment, Interviewer Fall 2014- ongoing