- Contact Us
Kathryn J. Klopfenstein, MD | Professor
Medical Education: College of Medicine University of Arizona, MD, 1987
Residency: Phoenix Hospitals Affiliated Pediatric Program, Phoenix, AZ; Chief Pediatric Residents 1989-90
Fellowship: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant Division Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 1990-1993
Abstracts, posters and presentations given at international, national or regional meetings.
- Jung M, Klopfenstein K. Bruising in a Toddler: An Unlikely Culprit. Submitted to the AAP April 2015.
- Saeb G, Klopfenstein K . Cutaneous Nodules in a newborn, Submitted to the AAP April 2015
- Tennessee State Hemophilia Grant
- This grant provides funding for the Regional Comprehensive Hemophilia Program. We care for patients of all ages from infants to adulthood.
- PI:Kathryn Klopfenstein PI
- Award: $102,500/5 yrs
- Active: 2014-2019